A dated, cramped 60s kitchen in a Portland rancher is revitalized into a more spacious contemporary kitchen for a young professional couple. The owners wanted a sleek, simple, no-fuss look, more storage, and an open feel. One wall was removed to add a counter bar. A second wall was pushed back to add space for a wall oven and additional storage.
- Cabinets – Dura Supreme, European style called Alectra, Urbana door style in Cavier
- Countertop – Silestone by Constantino, color White Zeus Extreme
- Sink – Single bowl, undermount in stainless steel
- Faucet – Hansgrohe, Metris
- Appliances – Fisher Paykel