This contemporary design kitchen features stunning white polished acrylic slab doors surrounding the perimeter of this kitchen for a clean, minimalist look. Dark walnut cabinetry for the island cabinets and banquet seating add contrast. The countertop is made from Silestone’s Stellar Snow, a white quartz with an extra sparkle. The original kitchen and eating space were totally gutted leaving only the fireplace. Two large sliding glass doors (12′ and 9′) were installed to give a full view of the backyard. This makes it easy to work in the kitchen and while watching children play or just to enjoy the lovely backyard. The kitchen features several zoned areas including a baking center, and coffee and tea bar. A dazzling kitchen for sure!
- Cabinets – Dura Supreme, European style called Alectra, Urbana door style in Cavier
- Countertop – Silestone by Constantino, color White Zeus Extreme
- Sink – Single bowl, undermount in stainless steel
- Faucet – Hansgrohe, Metris
- Appliances – Fisher Paykel